- Pocket-sized economically priced, completely portable instrument which performs traceable surface roughness measurements on a wide variety of surfaces; can be used confidently in production, on the shop floor and in the laboratory.
- Solidly built, with a durable cast aluminum housing, to provide years of accurate, reliable surface finish gaging.
- Can be used to measure any one of four, switch-selectable, parameters: Ra , Rmax/Ry , Rz.
- Selectable traverse length 1, 3 or 5 cut-offs of 0.8 mm/.030 in.
- Operates in any position – horizontal, vertical, and upside down
- Easy-to-read LCD readout presents the measured roughness value, in microinches or micrometers,
- within half a second after the surface is traversed.
- Out-of-range (high or low) and “battery low“ signals are also displayed.
- Four switchable probe positions – axial (folded) or at 90°, 180° or 270°
- Even difficult-to-reach surfaces such as inside and outside diameters are accessible.
- Integrated data output for SPC-processing units that is compatible with the most common data processing systems.
- No. 27, Lebuh Kota Permai, Taman Kota Permai, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- +604 - 502 1398
- +604 - 5078098
- Contact Form