MarSurf MCB 2
For the measurement of cylinder walls, sleeves or any bore requiring surface roughness measurements, the new MarSurf® MCB 2 is the ideal solution for rock solid shop floor measurement challenges. Utilizing the model M300C Surface Finish Inspection System, this unit en-ables any operator to precisely measure surface finish of a cylindrical bore.
• Auto sizing feature for bores ranging from 77mm (3.02”)
through 105mm (4.21”). Available option for measurements up
133mm diameter bores.
• Magnetically attachable/removable expansion pads allow for
quick change for various bore diameters without the need for
• Part cleaning prior to measurement.
• High clamping force for stable repeatable measurements.
• Mechanical stop with depth indicator for repeatable gage
• Cushioned probe protection during insertion/removal into bore
• Measurement depth capability of 25mm (.98”) through 225mm
MarSurf® MCB 2: Engine applications – cylinder bore surface finish fixture
Surface Finish Measurement
• Calibration/fixture stand with fixed calibration master.
• Cable strain relief.
• One button operation.
• Non-marring Delrin® construction.
• Quick air connection for mobility on the shop floor.
• The fixture body completely encapsulates the drive unit and
measurement probe, providing total protection of these critical
• Automatic probe protection means the probe is only exposed
during the measurement cycle.
• Standardized components allow for quick delivery and easy
- No. 27, Lebuh Kota Permai, Taman Kota Permai, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- +604 - 502 1398
- +604 - 5078098
- Contact Form