MarSurf M 300 C
“A step ahead!”- with MarSurf M 300 C
Cylindrical drive unit with hand prism and pick-up from the PHT series!
Even more comfort and performance at a good price. An investment that pays!
Easy hnadling through operator prompting
Brilliant, illuminated color display
Measuring range of up to 350 µm (.014 in)
Automatic selection of filter and traversing
length conforming to standards
Integrated memory for the results of up to
40,000 measurements and 30 profiles
The evaulation unit essentially corresponds to the model of the M 300.
The main difference of the measuring station is the design and the possibility to connect the RD 18 C.
The unit is connected by cable to the evaluation unit and has the proven cylindrical size as its predecessor does.
Generally, the cylindrical drive unit is integrated in a hand prism, but can also be used without the hand prism, for example in plugs or devices.
- Measuring range up to 350 μm (0.014 in)
- Selectable unit of measure μm/μinch
- Standards: ISO/ASME/JIS and MOTIF selectable
- Tracing lengths as per DIN EN ISO 4288/ ASME B46.1: 1.75 mm, 5.6 mm, 17.5 mm
(0.07 in, 0.22 in, 0.7 in)
- as per EN ISO 12085: 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm
- Number of individual tracing lengths selectable from 1 to 5
- Automatic selection of filter and tracing length according to standards
- Phase correct Gaußian filter as per DIN EN ISO 11562
- Cutoff 0.25 mm 0.80 mm 2.50 mm
- (0.010 in 0.032 in 0.100 in)
- Shortened cutoff selectable
- Parameters as per:
DIN/ISO: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rmax, Rp, Rpk, Rk, Rvk, Rv,
Mr1, Mr2, A1, A2, Vo, Rt, R3z, RPc, Rmr, RSm, Rsk
JIS: Ra, Rz, RzJIS, Sm, S, tp
ASME: Rp, Rpm
MOTIF: R, Ar, Rx, W, CR, CL, CF
- Tolerance monitoring in display and measuring record
- Vertical scale: automatic/selectable
- Printing of R-profile (ISO/ASME/JIS), P-profile (MOTIF), material ration curve, result record
- Date and/or time of measurements
- Integrated memory for results of approx. 40,000 measurements and 30 profiles
- Dynamic calibration function
- Locking and/or password protection for instrument settings
- No. 27, Lebuh Kota Permai, Taman Kota Permai, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- +604 - 502 1398
- +604 - 5078098
- Contact Form