3D CMM RAplus
The RAplus is a CNC horizontal arm CMM and can be supplied with touch trigger, scanning or optical probe systems. The RAplus is mainly used in the automotive and supplier industries, tool and die making and for gauges and fixtures. The machines are also more shop hardened allowing for their installation close to the point of production. The machines are also shop hardened allowing for their installation close to the point of production.
The mechanical bearing of the RAplus series are top mounted. This design allows the easy placement of heavy components up to complete vehicles on the CMM.
RAplus machines are designed with higher dynamics to allow machines to pace production and measure more parts per hour. The Z axis is encapsulated for improved temperature stability. The RAplus Series is available in single or dual arm configurations. The RAplus can also be operated manually. This allows for example the marking of models in mould making and design.
Features and Benefits
- Touch Probe, Laser Scanning and Optical inspection applications
- Toothed linear allowing manual operation drive belts provides vibration and stress free low maintenance solution
- Y Arm produced from carbon fibre with bonded hardened steel bearing surfaces for reduced mass, increased rigidity and less thermal distortion
- Scale mounted on underside of arm to eliminate contamination
- Duplex models have 100 mm arm overlap
- Optional Pneumatic vibration isolation system
- Bellow covers to Z-axis for dirt protection
- No. 27, Lebuh Kota Permai, Taman Kota Permai, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- +604 - 502 1398
- +604 - 5078098
- Contact Form