3D CMM LH Gantry
The LH Gantry is a CNC coordinate measuring machine in gantry design with touch-trigger or scanning probe system. The LH Gantry enjoys all of the attributes of the smaller LH Bridge machine family but has been configured to provide for the inspection of large and heavy parts.
The WENZEL LH Gantry CMM showcases a monolithic design with an integral granite table negating the need for a special foundation. Due to their active pneumatic vibration damping and automatic temperature compensation, the LH Gantry is protected against vibration and thermal effects. The ‘high drives’ of the LH Gantry also ensure maximum stability even during dynamic movements.
Features and Benefits
- Touch Probe & Scanning Applications
- Standard/Premium/Premium Select model available for different accuracy requirements
- Optional pneumatic vibration isolation system and active dynamic thermal compensation are available
- Impala Granite CMM structure for optimum thermal stability
- Wide air bearing spread for improved stability
- X and Y scales at same height ensures stable measurements
- Once piece ultra-thick granite base plate hand lapped to DIN 876/0 ensures uniform heat distribution
- Wide cross-section granite Z ram mounted in offset air bearings for maximum rigidity when using long extension bars and off-set loads
- Bellows covers fitted to both X and Y axis for dirt protection
- No. 27, Lebuh Kota Permai, Taman Kota Permai, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- +604 - 502 1398
- +604 - 5078098
- Contact Form