3D CMM LH 1512
The CNC-bridge design measuring machine LH is the perfect solution for all common measurement tasks. The machines of the LH Series are being used for quality control, process control, production control, the development of prototypes and reverse engineering. From miniature gears to rocket building, in small agile shops, at innovative mid-size enterprises or world-famous conglomerates – or simply wherever high measuring requirements define the demands.
The LH machines are capable for a variety of probe head and scanner combinations. From fixed to motorized and adjustable probe heads. From simple measuring probes to high-precision and optical probe systems. The LH is suitable for demanding measuring tasks, fast form checks, extreme accuracy and scanning of any 2D and 3D curves and outlines.
The LH Series stands out due to an excellent price-performance ratio and flexible applications. LH CMMs are a safe investment because they are very durable and versatile.
Features and Benefits
- Touch Probe & Scanning Applications
- Impala Granite CMM structure for optimum thermal stability
- Wide air bearing spread for improved stability
- Highest guidance accuracy based on years of proven air-bearing technology
- Once piece ultra-thick granite base plate hand lapped to DIN 876/0 ensures uniform heat distribution
- Integral Y-axis guide-way machined directly into one piece granite plate improves CMM accuracy and repeatability
- Wide cross-section granite Z ram mounted in offset air bearings for maximum rigidity when using long extension bars and off-set loads
- Bellows covers fitted to both X and Y axis for dirt protection
- No. 27, Lebuh Kota Permai, Taman Kota Permai, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.
- +604 - 502 1398
- +604 - 5078098
- Contact Form